No one logged in. Log in
- Contact us: 028 512 3476
Welcome to the Lavender Farm
A delightful wood and straw cobhouse chalet that is the home of Wynand & Choppie Kotzè owners of the Swellendam lavender farm in South Africa, looks out across the field. First impressions on arrival are perfumed lake of blue! With the Langeberg Mountain range as a backdrop and the Bontebok Nature Reserve as a boundary, the entrance to the farm has a display of farm implements from days of yore, which combine to provide the perfect props for a theatrical bouquet of herbs.
Please take a virtual tour of the farm and see how we grow this wonderful plant. We have a lot of gifts and sell fresh cut lavender bunches to the fresh market.
The Lavender Farm experience
- Fresh and dried lavenders, lavender oils and lavender seeds
- We'll give you tips on herb and lavender gardening
- Visit our exclusive nursery with a variety of lavenders and other plants
- Tour groups and open days
- All Things Lavender Gift Shop
- Overnight accommodation in Swellendam
- Enjoy lavender cookies and refreshments
- Share your lavender recipes
- and much more...